Saturday, August 18, 2012

Come Along by Vicci Martinez featuring Cee Lo




So I stumbled onto this song listening to the radio.  This is kind of odd because I don't listen to the radio very often.  Since I moved I had to check out what radio stations Boise offered and this song was playing on the one I settled on.  It's an interesting choice because its got a sound all its own.  It's not a R&B or hiphop track like I would expect a song featuring Cee Lo to be but it's not quite rock either.  I guesss you could call it pop rock if you want.  The vocals are great and the music itself is fun.  I catch myself doing a little head nodding as I listen.  I'm not a Cee Lo fan but I think that he puts a little more life into this track.  It gives it that extra kick that takes a song from good to great.  I think you should give this song a try but I warn you its addictive :) so enjoy- Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Nice :) that's a pretty cool distorted guitar line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) that's a pretty cool distorted guitar line

    ReplyDelete