Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blown Away by Carrie Underwood


The other day I heard Carrie Underwood's new single Blown Away. I know that this song isn't new by any means.  It appears on her new album Blown Away which was released on the 1st of May.  I really like this new album and especially this title track.  This song has been stuck in my head for 4 days now and I figure any song that can be in my head that long and not drive me crazy is worth a spotlight in this blog.  So for your viewing pleasure I posted the music video.  I think that this video is amazing.  It really captures the essence of the song.  I can see the emotion on Carrie's face as she tries to decide if she is going to save her drunk abusive father or not.  This video is visually stunning.  I think the effects are great and it goes perfectly with the rhythm of the song.  I know a lot of you are not country music fans but I really enjoy it and I think you should give it another try.  You might just like it.-Kristy



No comments:

Post a Comment