Saturday, August 11, 2012

Anathema-Untouchable


Anathema has released a brand new video for Untouchable from thier new album Weather Systems.  I saw this item the other day, but didn't get time to look at it.  I'm not normally a music video person, but when I see a video from a band I happen to like, I'll take notice.

Stylistically, Anathema is a prog rock outfit. They create some excellent tunes mixing modern hard rock hooks and rythms wtih keyboard-driven synth and piano sounds.  This is one of the better new albums I have heard this year and should be a contenter for the album of the year, if I so happen to feel inclined to post an album of the year.  -brad

Check out the video below!
Anathema - Untouchable (part one) (from Weather Systems) from Kscope on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment