Monday, September 10, 2012

Aerosmith: What Could Have Been Love

I was listening to the radio the other day and was met with this great surprise.  What a new Areosmith song? My ears must have been deceiving me but no it's true.  I was so excited.  I couldn't wait to get back home and listen to it again when I wasn't in traffic.  I really am digging this new track.  I can't wait to hear the rest of this album. 

I am a fan of monster ballads.  I know I know they are so cheesy but I really enjoy a good love song especially if it's by a rock musician.  This song is pretty slow for Steven Tyler.  I think that his music is starting to show his age a little bit but if this is how his music is going to sound from now on I am totally okay with it.  This song starts out slowly.  As the chorus comes the music swells and you get drums and more guitar.  The lyrics are catchy and by the end of the song you get the iconic scream that only Steven Tyler can give.  I really enjoyed this track.  I think if you are an Aerosmith fan that you should check it out.-Kristy

1 comment: